HI Point carbine

Faktory 47

Pops

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Maine
Does anybody have a Hi Point Carbine? If so in which caliber? How do you like it? 8)

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Did you buy the hi point carbine? I had one in 9mm and it was a lot of fun to shoot. I sold it to a friend and have been wanting another one every since.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
When the High Point carbines first came out they were only $89. The only reason I didn't buy one is I didn't like plastic stocks. It has been sorta hard to make a wood stock for that particular gun. Now I wish I would have bought one.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Pops

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Maine
Sorry for the long delay in answering but we were away helping our daughter and son in law move into their new home. Yes I did purchase the Hi Point 9mm carbine. It is a hoot to shoot, quite accurate at 50 yards with the OEM sights. I have a Burris Fast Fire 3 sight to install. I purchased the gun for fun and if it proves itself for reliability will become a good bedside gun. So far not a hiccup through 250 rounds. :D

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Pops said:
Sorry for the long delay in answering but we were away helping our daughter and son in law move into their new home. Yes I did purchase the Hi Point 9mm carbine. It is a hoot to shoot, quite accurate at 50 yards with the OEM sights. I have a Burris Fast Fire 3 sight to install. I purchased the gun for fun and if it proves itself for reliability will become a good bedside gun. So far not a hiccup through 250 rounds. :D

Very cool, they are great shooters. Have you tried steel cased ammo in it? The only failure I had was with steel cased ammo.

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
My brother in law has the 45 I have not shot it but I noticed its was heavy even with the mag in it but it's camo and has a nicer scope on it.