Hi-Point Carbine Disassembly (Video)

Faktory 47

NolansMindset

Woodsman
Dec 13, 2016
Indiana
Zip code
Awhile back I did a video with the Hi-Point Carbine and C9 Pistol that was borrowed from a friend of mine. Well when I borrow firearms I always make sure they are clean before giving them back. The Carbine was a little more time consuming than most other firearms so I decided to make a video showing how to do it.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Where were you two weeks ago?

Bought one for my son for Christmas - it's a great shooter but boy, talk about an unusual take-down...not very intuitive at all but the thing sure works!

NolansMindset

Woodsman
Dec 13, 2016
Indiana
Zip code
Where were you two weeks ago?

Bought one for my son for Christmas - it's a great shooter but boy, talk about an unusual take-down...not very intuitive at all but the thing sure works!

Yea I Agree, it took a little time to get this one figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Heck, I owned an older model of the hi-point carbine and I didn't know you could take it that far apart. Bought it used and never bothered to try and find instructions on disassembly. I sprayed it out a time or two before I sold it. Always shot fine, more or less- I did have some failure to feed problems that basically smashed the 9mm brass to a right angle.

Reactions: NolansMindset

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Awhile back I did a video with the Hi-Point Carbine and C9 Pistol that was borrowed from a friend of mine. Well when I borrow firearms I always make sure they are clean before giving them back. The Carbine was a little more time consuming than most other firearms so I decided to make a video showing how to do it.

Awesome video! I bet you'll get a bunch of views over the years on that

Reactions: NolansMindset