Here we set

American Revival Apparel Company

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Here we all set on the edge of our chairs waiting for the next little Bit of information.
I think we need a little jump start on the forum. LOL

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
Our carry guns are all at optimum. Our gun handling skills are just slightly better than awesome. We've found it easy to put ten rounds through the same hole in cardboard. Lost interest in the Beretta Nano, etc. Couldn't ask more from our ranges and the price of ammo is exactly where we want it to be.

I almost felt like a malcontent member by posting less than satisfaction with the LC9 trigger, but I think the dialog helped to take major steps toward resolution. While my current issues are in check, I'm sure others have more to discuss...

and with all the activity going on in the world of guns, I tend to agree, Rich. We need that little jump start.

The raffle is a nice start, but we need more.

M

mukwah

Re: Here we set

40% chance of rain here today, how's the weather where you are?

Pops

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Maine
Here I sit, guns clean - check, skills practiced - check, big game license bought - check, all the fall gun raffles purchased - check, deer hunting starts November 17! :eek: :D :D :D

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
Does anybody want to come to Wisconsin and help me install a new water softener? There are lots of other chores here for the bored folks out there too. ::)

M

mukwah

I would but I have a dental appt today......you know.....

M

mukwah

Hope you're carrying, never know when you might have to take out a gopher or something! (Caddy Shack) LOL!

WAcarry

Hunter
Jun 22, 2012
WA State
Here we set

mukwah said:
Hope you're carrying, never know when you might have to take out a gopher or something! (Caddy Shack) LOL!

My boss is up from California and actually asked me one day "why does anyone need a gun?" I simply replied "why do you need a fire extinguisher?".

That being said, I will be carrying Elsie. Golf shorts and a long polo shirt, with my CB microclip, no one will know.

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
8-14-2012LakeMurrayTrip6.jpg

Monday and Tuesday I set out to the lake.

8-13-2012LakeMurrayTrip5.jpg

No fishing though. I just put a Humminbird 597 CI HD DI Combo on the boat, so I was tuning it in.

8-13-2012LakeMurrayTrip9.jpg

At 45 MPH, around 4,500 RPM the 150 Evinrude Motor was just getting started.

But that 30% chance of rain kicked in and I had to call it a day.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Me...im dealing with 3,367 dang kids who need new glasses before school starts!!. 3Coyotes..i think the LC9 trigger was exactly the type of subject to bring up! We all have different results man.