• Total voters

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Personally I would get a PS90 and SBR. You already have a Scorpion which fits a very similar role to the GHM9. Get something radically different is my vote.

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Personally I would get a PS90 and SBR. You already have a Scorpion which fits a very similar role to the GHM9. Get something radically different is my vote.
I'm not too keen on SBRing anything else. I like to travel with them, and it's a pain in the arse, also I'm less than excited about registering anything with the .gov

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I'm not too keen on SBRing anything else. I like to travel with them, and it's a pain in the arse, also I'm less than excited about registering anything with the .gov
PS90 looks TERRIBLE with the long barrel though..... Ewww..... And the flash hider is fixed, so you couldn't suppress.

Reactions: Leshaire and Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
PS90 looks TERRIBLE with the long barrel though..... Ewww..... And the flash hider is fixed, so you couldn't suppress.
Yeah, yeah I now...still dig it though. Would probably end up sbr'ing.

Reactions: Rwjeter

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
You know I love my apc9. If you want to try it out let me know. Hell, come run it in a us arms match.
They are also coming iut with a collapsible pistol brace for the ghm9 very soon.

The p90 is a pretty cool pdw though, but not a great option for matches. So it kind of depends on what you are looking for.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You know I love my apc9. If you want to try it out let me know. Hell, come run it in a us arms match.
They are also coming iut with a collapsible pistol brace for the ghm9 very soon.

The p90 is a pretty cool pdw though, but not a great option for matches. So it kind of depends on what you are looking for.
Yeah, I know you're a B&T fan. I kinda want a cool gun to pass down to some family members that isn't your typical, run of the mill AR type gun. Something that's super fun for new shooters (love taking newbies to the range and getting them hooked on shooting) easy to shoot for beginners, and might have some eventual collectibility due to low production numbers ...but that's not that important.

Reactions: chance

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Yeah, I know you're a B&T fan. I kinda want a cool gun to pass down to some family members that isn't your typical, run of the mill AR type gun. Something that's super fun for new shooters (love taking newbies to the range and getting them hooked on shooting) easy to shoot for beginners, and might have some eventual collectibility due to low production numbers ...but that's not that important.

Steyr AUG.

Reactions: Shemp and Laufen

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
The P90 gets a lot of attention at events. People are always drawn to that space gun. Its very recognizable and something very different. It has no recoil which is great for beginners, but the controls are much different

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Damnit you are slowly reigniting my desire for a PS90

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
There's a tailhook brace for the GHM9. Yeah, otherwise it'd be pointless. As it stands with braces, I see very little reason to sbr any more.
Oh ok perfect. In that case I'd go BT and have less barrel to deal with and a caliber you have plenty of stock in.

Sent from my Obamaphone using Tapatalk