Help me and win.

GA Firing Line

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
My wife and I are starting a home inspection company. Every name we have been interested in is already being used. So, we would like to come up with something with Knight in it. Example: Knights Shield Home Inspections, Knights Armor, etc. Help us out refining this name and if we use it, we will send you something cool.
Thanks.

Gunsite Grad

Charter member
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Druid Hills & Kennworthstock
Zip code
the states web site is down so i cant check names right now . how does knight's shield home inspections LLc sound though
1cab21475127cd487467fa38d791e084.jpg

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Knight Home Inspection. Or better yet, *your town or county* Home Inspection

A bit of advice from a former marketing dude. Using a word like "knight" as the word "night" in a company name will confuse customers when they try to google search you or *Gasp* type the name of your company into an address bar. That's why names like "salon kutz" and the like are terrible from a marketing perspective. Keep it simple, make sure it describes what you do, and don't try to be cute. It'll bite you in the $$ ass.

Reactions: Shemp

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
A little marketing advice... Don't base your name on a URL alone. You can make a creative URL to accompany your business name, you can't however do the same in reverse always.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
If you are set on something with Knight in it, then I'd keep it simple, like "Knight's Inspection" and then incorporate other attributes into the logo.

If it were me, I might use my last name along with
Quality Home Inspections
Reliable Home Inspections
Affordable Home Inspections
Professional Home Inspections

just my 0.02

Reactions: dougiemac

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
By day or by knigh
If you are set on something with Knight in it, then I'd keep it simple, like "Knight's Inspection" and then incorporate other attributes into the logo.

If it were me, I might use my last name along with
Quality Home Inspections
Reliable Home Inspections
Affordable Home Inspections
Professional Home Inspections

just my 0.02
That is more like 2 dollas worth