have you ever ?

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
i carried a keltec p11 for years up to this past christmas . when the wife and boys gave me a glock 30s .this pass weekend i carried the keltec for the first time since. i was put in a situation where i felt like i was going to have to draw my gun .in the back of my head i kept thinking damn i dont have my 30s and was wishing i didnt grab the keltec that day .

have you ever had a change of heart on something you carried and trusted for a long time and now feel like its not up to the job .?

if you would have asked me before i got the 30s .i would have told you i trust the keltec with my life . i never had a ftf/fte it always runs 100% i dont get it :noidea: why i had a change in my trust for it

H

Hoss

The P11 would have gone bang. If you're like me with it, you would have shot someone 30ft th the target's left but it would have gone bang. They always do.

Reactions: Strider12

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
The P11 would have gone bang. If you're like me with it, you would have shot someone 30ft th the target's left but it would have gone bang. They always do.
yea it does shoot a little to the left and always goes bang i still dont know why i was worried about it

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Several years ago my dad flew in for a few weeks and while he was in town he carried my old edc 1911 thay I hadn't shot in several years. He carried it while he was here visiting and then after a few weeks he gave it back and flew home.

A couple months later I took it out of the safe to show it to someone and of course I unloaded it first. It was then that I realized the trigger adjustment screw had worked itself loose somehow and it had moved just enough to prevent the trigger from working.

I know my dad carried it while non functional for a few weeks, I wonder how long I did too.

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
Several years ago my dad flew in for a few weeks and while he was in town he carried my old edc 1911 thay I hadn't shot in several years. He carried it while he was here visiting and then after a few weeks he gave it back and flew home.

A couple months later I took it out of the safe to show it to someone and of course I unloaded it first. It was then that I realized the trigger adjustment screw had worked itself loose somehow and it had moved just enough to prevent the trigger from working.

I know my dad carried it while non functional for a few weeks, I wonder how long I did too.
damn i would have pulled all my guns for range/functionality test if that happened to me

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
It is difficult putting your trust in a weapon for protection to begin with. Once you have gained that trust, you have to start all over again with a new one. Not sure of the statistics and too lazy to make one up but a good majority of situations involving a self defense are resolved without firing a shot.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
It is difficult putting your trust in a weapon for protection to begin with. Once you have gained that trust, you have to start all over again with a new one. Not sure of the statistics and too lazy to make one up but a good majority of situations involving a self defense are resolved without firing a shot.

I know at least one was