Has anyone shot any of this -P 9mm?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Yep. I like it. Stand1 is my go to for online ammo. Those rounds can be hit or miss on cycling though since they are so low powered. I might have a few sitting around you can try and see how they do.

KGmade

Frontiersman
Apr 14, 2016
Marietta, Ga
kgmade.net
Zip code
Yep. I like it. Stand1 is my go to for online ammo. Those rounds can be hit or miss on cycling though since they are so low powered. I might have a few sitting around you can try and see how they do.
That would be awesome. Its significantly cheaper than freedom hush. The hush is STUPID quiet though.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Please note however, Chubbies are a reduced power (-P) load and, on rare occasions, some brand new (non broken-in) firearms, very tight guns or pistols with suppressors may not operate well with any reduced power load. We have tested this round extensively with perfect results in over 50 different various pistols and our customers love it. We only add this note to say that this round is best suited for guns that are out of their brand new break-in period and pistols not using suppressors. For guns that have not yet been broken in and when using a suppressor on your pistol, we suggest our regular, full power, subsonic 147gr loads available here.