GunBroker.com question

Howard Law
R

rayzer007

C'Mon Muk; it's been well over two hours; put a little Benadryl in her milk and cookies will ya! :D

Ray

M

mukwah

OK, she'd out like a light! LOL
Here it is! This pretty much clears my "list", for the time being anyway!
e9e6a9ys.jpg
jamanade.jpg

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

M

mukwah

I already have a nice set of Siam hardwood grips coming, hand made by a little fellow in Taiwan. Then she's taking a trip to Jim Clark's Gun Shop (Jerry Miculek's brother in law) for a trigger job and to add adjustable sights! Ahhh, life is good!

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
mukwah said:
At my LGS waiting on my background check to clear and take home my new Ruger! Never knew you had to do that on a FFL transfer, but then this is my first. I'll post pics later ( after the wifey goes to sleep).

When the ATF person interviewed me and went over paperwork, I was told if the person had a state issued CHL, that info is put on the 4473 form and no NICS back ground check is needed. Don't you have a concealed license? Did you tell them you have a concealed license?

I always show mine for purchases at a gun show or FFL and it makes the transaction much faster as no NICS. Of course I should be an FFL in a few weeks! :D

M

mukwah

Yes, I have a CCL but some places here still do the deal. Their preference I think. Oh well it's all good! :D

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
lws380 said:
When the ATF person interviewed me and went over paperwork, I was told if the person had a state issued CHL, that info is put on the 4473 form and no NICS back ground check is needed. Don't you have a concealed license? Did you tell them you have a concealed license?
That apparently varies from state to state. Here in Wisconsin, we still have to go through all the paperwork when purchasing firearms and we still have the 3-day waiting period before we can pick up a handgun via an FFL.

M

mukwah

Thank goodness I don't' have the 3 day wait! The whole process takes about 30 minutes.

M

mukwah

Guess that explains it all. If that' s what they want to do then fine. It's costing them more than it is me!

M

mukwah

Just sneak peak at the grips I ordered for my GP100, can't wait! Siam hardwood from Taiwan.
muqusugu.jpg