dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
My List of Gun People I Trust
Content Creators:
Ppaulo Rubio (Funker Tactical fame), Matt Carriker (Demolition Ranch, Off the Ranch, Vet Ranch fame), Eric Blanford and Chad Sims (IraqVeteran8888 fame), John Lovell (Warrior Poets Society fame).
Shooters: Jerry Miculek, Max Michel
Trainers: Clint Smith, Frank Proctor, Dave Biggers, Shawn Sloan, Jeff Kyle, John Lovell
Gunsmiths: I typically only trust the manufacturer, however if I have complex a gun question, I hit up Alex Manzo at Spike's Tactical.
Other Industry Pros to Trust: Mike Register (Spike's Tactical), Cole LeLuex (Spike's Tactical), John Hollister (Sig Sauer)

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Jeezuz, I can' hardly read it for all of the misspelled and missing words. I sure "trust" this guy's opinion.

Reactions: scand and dougiemac

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Their meltdown videos are entertaining but I put ZERO stock in any “reviews” they do.

^That guys a douche bag.
I’m glad they get paid to review shit, and of course they’re going to be biased. That doesn’t affect whether or not I like the other videos.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
^That guys a douche bag.
I’m glad they get paid to review shit, and of course they’re going to be biased. That doesn’t affect whether or not I like the other videos.

Yankee Marshall is a solid 10 on the idiot scale. Although he’s friendly to approach, he’s literally off his rocker goofball.

Reactions: BangBang and Laufen

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I've found reasons to hate pretty much every "content creator" besides MrGunsandgear and the guy that does Military arms channel. Those two guys are cool, pretty much everyone else it the big gay.

Mac from Military Arms is cool. But I feel ya on nearly everyone else with the exception of those I mentioned above in my post.

Reactions: FatAlbert

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
^That guys a douche bag.
Yankee Marshall is a solid 10 on the idiot scale. Although he’s friendly to approach, he’s literally off his rocker goofball.
I’ve never met any of these people and don’t have a dog in their fight/internet pissing contest.

The only reason I posted that vid is because the title of this thread is “Gun Experts You Can Trust”

I’m just saying that I don’t trust anybody getting paid to do reviews

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I’ve never met any of these people and don’t have a dog in their fight/internet pissing contest.

The only reason I posted that vid is because the title of this thread is “Gun Experts You Can Trust”

I’m just saying that I don’t trust anybody getting paid to do reviews

Everybody gets paid somehow. I wouldn’t hate on them for that.