Gun Appreciation Day 1/19/13

Howard Law

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Despite 28 degree weather today, I'm proud to say the gathering at the Oregon State Capital was a big success, exceeding all expectations. Well over 1,000 braved the cold to participate in this well organized & peaceful rally to support our 2A Rights. Hope all other states Appreciation Days went as well. Yogi 8)

20130119_113742_zps6c0c0e18.jpeg

20130119_113650_zps9d4610de.jpeg

M

mukwah

Felt guilty cause I had to work and could'nt do anything for Gun Appreciation Day so I just went and opened my safe and told them all how very much I appreciate them!!!

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Oregon State Police are estimating over 2,000 people attended in Salem. Received one Portland News Channel coverage, and local newspaper coverage this morning. Yogi 8)

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
mukwah said:
Felt guilty cause I had to work and could'nt do anything for Gun Appreciation Day so I just went and opened my safe and told them all how very much I appreciate them!!!

Me too Muk.....How bout a million man march to Washington....That would be nice too.... :D

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
Guns accross America Columbia,SC. Gun Rally/ Sen. Bright Rep. Taylor (Part 1) .mpg

Folks in SC got on board this Saturday with the statehouse rally. Some great speakers that echo the theme that reminds the politicians that the States came together and formed the Federal Government, not the other way around. Not only must we support the 2nd Amendment but the rest of those Amendments that restrict the powers of the Federal Govt, and perserve State & Individual Rights.

When a certain politician says "Yes, We Can". Our response must be "No, You Can't".