GA Firing Line

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Son-of-a-BITCH!!!!!

My new 10/22 target lite that I purchased, was suppose to have the BX trigger assembly in it! WELL apparently the dealer that sold me the gun decided they could use it instead!!!!!! FUCK!!!!

I was thinking the trigger was a little heavy. I ordered a new trigger that it, that is only for the BX trigger group, and the damn thing don't fit!! Pull apart my other 10/22, since I have a BX coming for it, yep they are identical!!!! WHAT THE FUCK, FUCKING THEIVES!!!

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Son-of-a-BITCH!!!!!

My new 10/22 target lite that I purchased, was suppose to have the BX trigger assembly in it! WELL apparently the dealer that sold me the gun decided they could use it instead!!!!!! FUCK!!!!

I was thinking the trigger was a little heavy. I ordered a new trigger that it, that is only for the BX trigger group, and the damn thing don't fit!! Pull apart my other 10/22, since I have a BX coming for it, yep they are identical!!!! WHAT THE FUCK, FUCKING THEIVES!!!

Damn! Where’d you get it at?

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Son-of-a-BITCH!!!!!

That effn sux homie. I thought the different triggers looked exactly alike. For along time I thought I had a BX Trigger but come to find out it was OEM standard. Is there 3 different triggers a standard 4-6 lb target 3-4 lb and BX 2-3 lb

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
That effn sux homie. I thought the different triggers looked exactly alike. For along time I thought I had a BX Trigger but come to find out it was OEM standard. Is there 3 different triggers a standard 4-6 lb target 3-4 lb and BX 2-3 lb

I bought a billet trigger for it, it is only for the BX. Won't fit a standard trigger. That's the only way I found out, other that it feeling heavy pull.

I will be looking carefully at the BX I got coming for my other 10/22.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
What was the dealers name? I have a GunBroker account that I don't care about. :classicevil:

Guy has already contacted me. Said he didn't do anything to it. :eek:

Says he's going to contact Ruger, they may have put the wrong one in!

Reactions: Mac11FA

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code

Hopefully they will take care of you. I haven't been on gumbroker in years!

H

Hoss

Make him make it right. You paid for want, settle for nothing less.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

He probably wouldn't admit it if he did do it. Hopefully Ruger will take care of you though. They have great CS.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code

Oh, I'm SURE...... Of COURSE it was Ruger. I'd keep after him as well.

Even if you did order a new BX, never hurts to have a spare. They're AWESOME triggers for the money.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Not doubting you or taking the guys side. But I have seen lots of improperly packaged items, even from gun manufactures. Still sucks either way you look at it.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
That sux.

Hope they can make it right for you.

10/22 trigger jobs are really easy if you are mechanically inclined...

Reactions: Mac11FA

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
He may or may not be actually contacting Ruger for you. But my experience with Ruger is that if you contact them they will take care of you. I once bought a Red Label shotgun from a private party and when I got it home realized the stock was cracked. I called Ruger, sent them the gun for repair (I was willing and intending to pay for the new stock), and waited to hear back. They had told me they would call with the cost before doing the repairs after a gunsmith evaluated it. I never heard anything so I called to check the status. They gave me a fedex tracking number, said they replaced the stock and cleaned up the internals, and said it wouldn't cost anything. Amazing customer service and they clearly stand by their products. I'm sure they'll take care of you.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
UPDATE:
Dealer contacted me. Stated that he contacted Ruger, they advised that they were not aware that the Target Lite had the BX trigger!!!!! o_o

MMMMMMMMMMMMM.... OK!

Claims Ruger is sending him one, he's going to take one from his stock to send to me!!!
Smells fishy!!!:fish:

:modalert:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hayata

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That sux.

Hope they can make it right for you.

10/22 trigger jobs are really easy if you are mechanically inclined...

HAd rough creek traders do my trigger for me. Got a nice 2/2.5 pull

Reactions: Hayata

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
UPDATE:
Dealer contacted me. Stated that he contacted Ruger, they advised that they were not aware that the Target Lite had the BX trigger!!!!! o_o

MMMMMMMMMMMMM.... OK!

Claims Ruger is sending him one, he's going to take one from his stock to send to me!!!
Smells fishy!!!:fish:

:modalert:

I'd call Ruger myself and do a little bit of investigating. That doesn't sound right at all.

Reactions: SouthernSlammed