Good & bad of selling guns..

American Revival Apparel Company

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Always have found the discussions of sellers remorse to be very interesting. Okay..give us a feel of the sales that you felt good about :D, and also which guns you wish that you had never sold , or traded :mad:

WAcarry

Hunter
Jun 22, 2012
WA State
I sold my Glock 19 about two years ago because I thought I would never use or carry it after I got my LC9. Fast forward and now I need a larger gun to shoot IDPA. Man that Glock 19 would be perfect. Now I have to spend $500 more.

M

mukwah

That's a tough one framedcraig! In the long run I think I regret selling every gun I ever sold! In the longer run I don't feel good about selling any of them, if that makes any sense.

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
I had a Ruger Single 6 that I got beat up pretty bad and it left a bad taste. I felt a bit better when the guy came back asking about the magnum cylinder and acted like I should just give it to him. I told him I had it and I just didn't know where it was. I'd let him know.

Another delta bravo said his dad would buy the gun, but wanted to shoot it first. So, he took off with my Dan Wesson and a box of .357s. Brought back the gun, didn't want it. No shells. They shot 'em all.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
I bought and turned an old Ruger 10/22 when my older son didn't want it.
The day after selling it, I saw it could have been used for a sweet 10/22 to P90 conversion.
Woulda been a great little project.
Dang! :(

Fred_Import

Woodsman
Mar 20, 2010
SoCal
Sold an early generation Glock 21 which never bothered me because the grip was just too big for me. My biggest regret is selling a Marlin 336 in .35 Remington, with Weaver 4X scope. Sold it a long, long time ago, and still regret that I did that. :(

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Me. Gave my Beretta 3032 acp Alley Cat to my son Nate. I still own it , but told him he could use it as his CC gun. I told him when he gets an LCP, or whatever he decides on, that I'd like it back It's a pretty solid little gun. I kinda miss it.

R

rayzer007

Over the years I have dumped the following guns:
.25 Davis auto, .25 Beretta auto, .32 & .38 Davis Derringers (all too small),
Colt Detective Special, Walther PPK (both too heavy).
Since I now have everything I want (and more!), I don't regret getting rid of them, and I'm thankful for the lack of remorse.

Ray