Glock Parts Help

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Just thought i'd throw this out there, I have a few easy parts to put on my glock but am one handed at the moment. If anyone wants to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. As long as it isn't too far i'll come to you or you to me or meet up somewhere. It's just 3 plus 1 extensions, connector, and a extended slide release. Would love to polish up some of the internals and clean it but that isn't a necessity. If not, it's cool, i'll get it done eventually. Don't really have much to offer for the help, hopefully someone will just be nice enough to help me out.

And no I can't get to glock during the week. Might just take it to Nate at ft daniel if not

Last edited:

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
i call it decatur but considered atlanta
Ah, well I'm stuck on the south side today, but if you want to come down this way, I can help. Weekend traffic sucks :(

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
That's tempting but I don't have a trigger yet as I'm waiting on getting a cmmg trigger. Maybe another time when I get my parts all together.
Just let me know. I have all the proper tools and supplies. Would be a great learning experience unless you are already proficient at building them.

Reactions: Mr. Goodbar