Gently used Springfield XD .45 ACP

Faktory 47

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
About a week ago I noticed a used XD at a local gun store. It was almost in mint condition. I am not sure if it was a trade in or a rental from their range. Either way, the asking price was $465. When I got home I looked up their Gunbroker webpage and seen the very same XD listed with a starting bid of $360. So I bid, and today I picked up my new gun. It was a little over $380 out the door after taxes, but since they are local to me there was no shipping or FFL fees to worry about. When I unpacked everything, other than the chamber being a little dirty from being fired and not being cleaned it looks almost new. The manufacture date is May 30, 2012. The 2nd magazine has zero powder residue on it and the other components in the 'kit' are scratch free. I think I got a pretty good deal, what do you think?

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
:) :)
Great Play on the use on Gun Broker. You know how to play the game. Also a great weapon.

Congrats.

R

rayzer007

Substantial gun at a substantial savings - how can you beat that! Good job Bubba!

Ray

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Thanks for the comments. I really could not pass up that price. I figured if I was outbid then it was not meant to be. This weekend I will be going back to the store to use their range and try out my new toy. And now I get to start actively collecting .45 brass. I like to be able to reload for everything I shoot, even if I am not actively reloading for it right now.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Nice pick up. My xd's are very reliable. My xd 9mm service model (4 inch), is a great shooter and eats everything I put in it, including my lead reloads. I'm very accurate with it. Nice to have 16 +1 of good defensive ammo too. I think Springfield makes good products. I have one of their GI full size 1911 too and have been very happy with it as well!

M

mukwah

Very nice! I'm kinda new to the XD world so looking forward to sharing info!