Gear Craft holsters

Faktory 47

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
So I am going to be picking up a G19 soon. I am going to get a holster from our friend here at Gear craft holsters.

the website only shows one model of the OWB (maybe more, but im stupid and couldnt find it) So anyone have some pictures of your gear craft OWB holsters?

I have always used Raven Concealment but I am not spending that kind of money again when I can buy local for a better price and better quality.

Reactions: Billieco

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
So I am going to be picking up a G19 soon. I am going to get a holster from our friend here at Gear craft holsters.

the website only shows one model of the OWB (maybe more, but im stupid and couldnt find it) So anyone have some pictures of your gear craft OWB holsters?

I have always used Raven Concealment but I am not spending that kind of money again when I can buy local for a better price and better quality.
@blueknight8 has one I think.
i dont have a owb but the iwb i have is great . very well made . @Billieco does a great job .

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Speaking of Holsters, @Billieco, do you make an OWB paddle-type for Sig carry 1911's? I'm using leather OWBs for each right now, but I'd like something that goes on / comes off faster. Do you have molds for the Sig Scorpion carry (has a rail) and the Sig nightmare carry (no rail)? Both are 4.25"

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Shut up with there already being another thread. This is the new cooler thread.
LOL, didn't know if you saw the other one or not, F-me for tryin to help!!!!!!

Billieco

Hunter
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cumming Georgia
www.gearcraftholsters.com
Zip code
Speaking of Holsters, @Billieco, do you make an OWB paddle-type for Sig carry 1911's? I'm using leather OWBs for each right now, but I'd like something that goes on / comes off faster. Do you have molds for the Sig Scorpion carry (has a rail) and the Sig nightmare carry (no rail)? Both are 4.25"
Yes I have a mold for both railed and non railed. Will have to order in the paddles. May take a week to get them.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I am anxiously awaiting to see/wear the IWB holster I ordered from him for my USP Tactical (hell yeah I'll carry it IWB)...from what I see on his site it should be top notch.

Billieco

Hunter
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cumming Georgia
Zip code
S
I am anxiously awaiting to see/wear the IWB holster I ordered from him for my USP Tactical (hell yeah I'll carry it IWB)...from what I see on his site it should be top notch.
Should be able to finish it tomorrow and get you some pics/get it shipped. Sorry about the wait. Selling the shit out of G43 holsters right now. My dealers are beating me up pretty good. I have sold 50+ in the last week.

Reactions: Shemp

Billieco

Hunter
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cumming Georgia
Zip code

Thanks for the kind words. I have lots of new pics for the website but just cannot find the time to update it. Posted some pics for you here.