Gauging interest

Faktory 47

General consensus?

• It's stupid, I hate it, and now I hate you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can dig it

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Sweet man this is about $1-3 less than im paying now per soft loop and strut. I typically buy 25+ of everything from DIY to get the next best tier price lol. Id be interested in some soft loops, struts, and angled loops for sure.

Your mag holsters are sweeeeet btw. I love how minimalistic they are.
[DOUBLEPOST=1461075810][/DOUBLEPOST]
hell I already snagged a domain a while back just in case. Now youre just tempting me lol

Thanks Bro!

Reactions: Leshaire

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Please send an email. Dave@nsrtactical.com with your address and what you want please.
@NSR Tactical Hey Dave, I got your package the other day and got a chance to try out the strut and loop. So far, the finish is great, offset height is just right and the loop feels pretty sturdy. I will wear it for a while to test durability etc. Oh and one other thing I really liked was the button isnt like freaking impossible to click closed and reopen like the Raven ones are. I HATE having to break those things in and yours didnt require any extra attention. Thanks again and if all goes well I will be hitting you up to purchase some!

Oh and thanks for hooking us up @dougiemac

IMG_3334.JPG IMG_3336.JPG

Reactions: NSR Tactical

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Do people really switch their carry method once they know what they like?

I carry 3 o'clock strong side with a cant when in normal pants, but prefer 0 cant appendix when in track pants as it supports better in that position.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
That's a cool holster and I like the ability to change it up if needed. Also I think everyone would like to have options and pay extra for it. I don't have an RMR so I'd be in for a carbon fiber G17 holster that covers the slide against the body with the adjustable cant large single clip that's my favorite. Im not a fan of the loops just my personal preference. Great job @Leshaire

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
That's a cool holster and I like the ability to change it up if needed. Also I think everyone would like to have options and pay extra for it. I don't have an RMR so I'd be in for a carbon fiber G17 holster that covers the slide against the body with the adjustable cant large single clip that's my favorite. Im not a fan of the loops just my personal preference. Great job @Leshaire
I actually just got G17 mold and conveniently have some more black carbon fiber at the house so I can do that for you. Just PM me if/when you want one.

Reactions: Red Dawn

becausefu

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
my house
Yeah I can agree with that.

Either way, and even for someone that will carry it often, I think there is real value here. Say this is $40-45 bucks (which I could realistically sell these for), that is nearly impossible to beat for what you get. These guys on Instagram charge an arm and a leg for the most basic crap. Hell even if I just include the wide clip with zero cant or canted positions, I could knock these out for $35sh, since there is a lot less hardware and those clips are $3 each.

Still in for criticism though :D
From someone who used to do holsters and knows what the costs are involved. Don't do it for $35. My minimum holster was $40 buddy price. The market it saturated with guys wanting to make a $20 holster. There are plenty of guys wanting to make a $70 holster. Be the guy in the middle and you'll do alright.

I figured my cost as if I were to buy the materials and have them shipped for one holster at a time. Double that figure, add $20 for labor, then add $5 so I knew I would make at least $5 on a holster. Using that math I found $40 about the ideal price point. Any cheaper it wasn't worth it to me.

That holster with 4 clips, easily $50 to $60.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
From someone who used to do holsters and knows what the costs are involved. Don't do it for $35. My minimum holster was $40 buddy price. The market it saturated with guys wanting to make a $20 holster. There are plenty of guys wanting to make a $70 holster. Be the guy in the middle and you'll do alright.

I figured my cost as if I were to buy the materials and have them shipped for one holster at a time. Double that figure, add $20 for labor, then add $5 so I knew I would make at least $5 on a holster. Using that math I found $40 about the ideal price point. Any cheaper it wasn't worth it to me.

That holster with 4 clips, easily $50 to $60.
Yeah for now though I dont market anything I dont already have made, and most of them are for myself and friends/family. I am not looking to go into business and compete in a saturated market. I have the equipment merely to make my own but have been kicking around the idea of trying to sell more.

becausefu

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
my house
Yeah for now though I dont market anything I dont already have made, and most of them are for myself and friends/family. I am not looking to go into business and compete in a saturated market. I have the equipment merely to make my own but have been kicking around the idea of trying to sell more.
That's the way it was for me at first. I had specific wants and no one was making it, so I started building what I wanted. Then expanded, then decided to shut it down again. I didn't get rid of the stuff, but now only do it for friends and former customers