Freedom Munitions

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Unless you fired them at a black market Chinese cadaver wearing body armour, you're doing it wrong.
You can't use Asians for your testing. Your results will be useless garbage. You have to use a cadaver that is the same race, height and weight as your intended target. And the cadaver has to have passed within the last 24 hours.

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
You can't use Asians for your testing. Your results will be useless garbage. You have to use a cadaver that is the same race, height and weight as your intended target. And the cadaver has to have passed within the last 24 hours.
your testing criteria are too lax.

your ammo will perform differently in a 10+ hour dead body vs. a <6 six hour dead body.

clearly you don't value your self-defense prep.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code

Oio uses fresh mericans. I don't take my self defense seriously, so I buy dead Chinese political prisoners, the equivalent of mixed head stamp reloads.

Reactions: dial1911

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
There's simply no way to replicate the changing pressures in the circulatory system if it's not functional. All of this data collected with cadavers is bunk imo.

Reactions: Strider12