First 2 gun match

American Revival Apparel Company

Dirtbike

NRA Life Member (Everybody should be!)
Feb 3, 2016
Hey y'all, been a while! I've been getting out to the range quite a bit and shooting the Tuesday Night Steel Challenge but finally got into a 2 Gun Match last weekend; it was pretty cool, I didn't finish all that strong but it wasn't last either and I learned alot from it! 3 Gun tomorrow but I can't make it, the 3 Gun qualifier for 3 gun nation is the last weekend in July to get a rating so I may try and make that one.

Still working out alot of kinks but slowly improving my tequnique; I've got a long ways to go with the AR but it'll get there. Other than that thanks for the advice awhile back @Chris Timmerman it has really helped to improve my shots.

[media]

https://www.youtube.com/embed/WTjBQ0Nd9i4?feature=oembed[/media]

Dirtbike

Feb 3, 2016
[QUOTE="Ohiobellboy]Looks like fun. Would love to go watch one of those sometime.

[/QUOTE]
Ah hell if ya come out ya gotta shoot. I guarantee you'll be hooked, if there is a piece of equipment you don't have there is always somebody that can hook ya up; me included, that's how I got started in it

RangerTim

Rangers Lead The Way!
Feb 17, 2016
Nice video Dirtbike! Makes me envious. I haven't had time to get to a match in several months! If you enjoy reading, check out "Thinking Practical Shooting" by Saul Kirsch. It's all about the mental game of competitive shooting. It will definitely help your game.

Dirtbike

Feb 3, 2016
Thanks Chris, I've been working on my grip and stance alot to the point that if I hold wrong I'm recognizing the error, gotta work on reloads more and keeping my damn elbow down when shooting the AR, lots of improvements made but still a ways to go for me; the good part is that things finally feel like they're starting to click!