Federal judge upholds Washington D.C. gun law

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
http://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge-upholds-d-c-gun-law-195708492--finance.html

If any of us gun owners thought that the politicians in Washington D.C. were just going to accept the Supreme Court's decisions in McDonald and Heller, forget it. Hopefully this ruling will be overturned as a blatant infringement on the 2nd Amendment. If Judge Boasberg ever gets a seat on the Supreme Court all gun owners are in trouble.

I've been a member of the NRA since 1983, but I sent them a check for $105.00. I also sent a card to my two Senators and Congressman. We need to encourage them to stand and fight against any Federal Laws such as this. Plus through the NRA-ILA we need to work to defeat any elected official who works with Obama and Bloomberg to destroy our constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms. I have a right to defend myself.

NRA2.jpg~original

Here's the Card sent to 2 Senators and House of Representative Rep.

In case you're wondering what the politicians in Washington are up to these days?

Proposed H.R. 34 would require us to obtain a special license before purchasing a firearm.

Proposed S.33/H.R. 138 would ban any magazine you or I own that holds more than 10 rounds.

Proposed S.35/H.R. 142 would ban online sales of ammunition and establish a government database of all ammunition purchases.

Proposed H.R. 661 would tax gun owners and fund a national gun buyback program.

Proposed H.R. 1369 would require every gun owner to purchase a government mandated liability insurance policy or pay a $10,000 fine to the IRS.

If you've been reading some of the News headlines on the Inter Net this month with supposed gun owners supporting some of the above proposed laws as "Common Sense" none of this is no surprise.