Federal HST

American Revival Apparel Company
M

mukwah

Found a really purty picture of the Federal HST shot into a tank of water, thought I'd share with ya'll! Talk about impressive expansion, that"s gotta HURT!!!!

Federal HST expanded

R

rayzer007

Extremely impressive Muk; very artistic photos. That round has been at the top for a long time. I've seen photos of the Winchester Ranger-T that opened to the diameter of a quarter and were similarly formed.
Oddly enough, apparently the 9mm HST is not the best round available in that smaller caliber, according to Mas Ayoob, but the .45 is definitely a winner.
Ray

M

mukwah

rayzer007 said:
Extremely impressive Muk; very artistic photos. That round has been at the top for a long time. I've seen photos of the Winchester Ranger-T that opened to the diameter of a quarter and were similarly formed.
Oddly enough, apparently the 9mm HST is not the best round available in that smaller caliber, according to Mas Ayoob, but the .45 is definitely a winner.
Ray
Yeah, I was thinking of putting the XDs on a HST Diet!!!! LOL

R

rayzer007

mukwah said:
Yeah, I was thinking of putting the XDs on a HST Diet!!!! LOL

That would be a very effective diet, unlike most!

Ray

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
HST's, Gold Dots & Ranger Talons are my 3 favorite rounds in 9mm. I prefer the 124 grain +P, but will settle for the standard pressure, or even the 147 grain in a pinch. Thx for the pic! Yogi 8)

R

rayzer007

Pops said:
Definately on my carry list for my XDS that is on back order! :mad:

The XDS must be selling very well. I put out a feeler to my FFL and he's on waiting lists too, even with four internet suppliers.

Ray

Pops

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Maine
Ray;
Buffalo Gun Center has them for $570 and Gander has three for $599. My guy is a friend and much cheaper. I'll wait! ;)

R

rayzer007

Pops said:
Ray;
Buffalo Gun Center has them for $570 and Gander has three for $599. My guy is a friend and much cheaper. I'll wait! ;)
Yes, I'm waiting too James ($470 - from my guy)!

Ray

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
How bout these 40's...... :p

IMG_9084.jpg

IMG_9073.jpg