GA
Zip code
591754.jpg

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
I have Ameriglo I dot pros on my G19, and Ameriglo Spartans(same front as the I dot pros with a plain black rear) on my XDs.

Once you leave three dot sights, you will never go back to them, ever. I don't care if they are different colors, they are harder to pick up.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Target billboard sights, or 7 year old Trijicons. Brand new night sights are just too bright. I end up looking at the sight and not the target. Basically any colored or lit sight is a distraction when it comes to shooting fast. For targets...doesn't matter as long as it has square edges and no dots.

Reactions: Richard P. Musgrove

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I just use orange nail polish on the front sight.

Front sight is the only one that matters anyway.

Plus, I don't want night sights ruining my night vision.

Ok, for night qual on the M9 we had the great idea of busting open chem lights and pouring the contents on our front sights so we could see them.

We all had green schpackle on our faces afterwords...

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I have Ameriglo I dot pros on my G19, and Ameriglo Spartans(same front as the I dot pros with a plain black rear) on my XDs.

Once you leave three dot sights, you will never go back to them, ever. I don't care if they are different colors, they are harder to pick up.
I'm surprised anyone uses the 2 dot rear night sights. I don't know how they do it in the dark. I Could never get it to work where I didn't have to take a moment to figure out which dot goes where

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
I'm surprised anyone uses the 2 dot rear night sights. I don't know how they do it in the dark. I Could never get it to work where I didn't have to take a moment to figure out which dot goes where

I have a Beretta PX4 with three dots. Not many aftermarket options, the only ones I would consider are the trijicon hd, but they are expensive to put on a gun I paid $275 for. My first range session I sharpied the rear dots black. I literally can't stand three dots anymore.