Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
26 million people altered their profile picture to have a rainbow overlay. Facebook reported it was a test in social behavior.

Reactions: sam

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
While it is a nice gesture... I don't feel I need to tell the world everything about my political stances. And thoughts and feelings on them

Reactions: Strider12
H

Hoss

I joined FB last August when my son left to keep up with him. We text and FaceTime daily. No need to see people I went to high school with.

That, and the stalker attention you got from Biker.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
That, and the stalker attention you got from Biker.
Yeah. I dont understand y someone would seriously look me up on FB and then save my pics I had posted on there most my pics were with my kids. Lil creepy to then share w others on a website

Hunter4life

Woodsman
May 7, 2015
Georgia
I never got a Facebook account. Just seems kinda weird having people looking in on you and your life at any given time.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I never got a Facebook account. Just seems kinda weird having people looking in on you and your life at any given time.
It is strange when people u went to school with many years ago. Look u up Some people live on there. Heck my daughters X horse trainer updated her status like every 30 min. She posted everything to fights with her bf. To having bathroom issues to well everything. She was great in person. But on FB. She was a lil off to me

Hunter4life

Woodsman
May 7, 2015
Georgia
It is strange when people u went to school with many years ago. Look u up Some people live on there. Heck my daughters X horse trainer updated her status like every 30 min. She posted everything to fights with her bf. To having bathroom issues to well everything. She was great in person. But on FB. She was a lil off to me
Yeah I think most of them don't realize how much they share online to strangers. Kinda candy can creepy.

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
Yeah. I dont understand y someone would seriously look me up on FB and then save my pics I had posted on there most my pics were with my kids. Lil creepy to then share w others on a website

Wow that really happen?