American Revival Apparel Company

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I've been reading a lot of the same. It all says catastrophe economic destruction and FEMA camps. I even read something on the blood moon that happens around September 28 in history repeats itself none of that information was Pleasent either. It's hard not to have some sense of panic.

Reactions: Shane usry

ImADad

Hunter
Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta
There's also some theory on a Jewish cycle called the shemitah.

I don't personally buy into religious shtf but this one is cyclical and all the other dates that have passed line up.

Reactions: Shane usry

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
A friend of mine works for a well respected market forecasting and investing company. A deep correction has been a long time coming. This has nothing to do with "planned" conspiracies, it's just the natural way the market behaves.

Yesterday I purchased some FAZ 3x inverse the DJIA. If the Dow tanks, I'm going to make out like a bandit. I'd encourage the rest of you to look into inverse etf's to at least familiarize yourself with how to use them. They can be a lifesaver if played correctly.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
It is coming. It has to. Infinite growth is not possible. Problem is that the corrections are getting worse. The next major correction will be a rough one. I aint skeered though.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
A friend of mine works for a well respected market forecasting and investing company. A deep correction has been a long time coming. This has nothing to do with "planned" conspiracies, it's just the natural way the market behaves.

Yesterday I purchased some FAZ 3x inverse the DJIA. If the Dow tanks, I'm going to make out like a bandit. I'd encourage the rest of you to look into inverse etf's to at least familiarize yourself with how to use them. They can be a lifesaver if played correctly.
What's a good source to read up on them? unbiased that is

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It is coming. It has to. Infinite growth is not possible. Problem is that the corrections are getting worse. The next major correction will be a rough one. I aint skeered though.
Corrections don't get worse per se, they simply retrace a market movement over time. We have all magnitudes of corrections in the market.

I 100% don't buy the planned correction, conspiracy bs. It's just paranoid idiocracy, coupled with a lack of understanding about the way the market works. The market is poised for a big correction though. When will it come? I dunno, October is always volatile, but maybe it'll be 15 years from now.

The market forecasting company I listen to regularly has their target number for the DOW at a scary low number, but they're careful to say that it isn't a prediction, but it's what the market indicates it will do. If we hit their forecast, hang on to your ass.

Reactions: karlvv

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Last edited:

ImADad

Hunter
Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta
I agree about the conspiracy stuff. Most of the links I posted arent conspiracy, I just found it interesting that the dates lined up.

I have some inverse etfs, oil being one of them.

Most of my savings goes to the emergency fund or physics preps though.

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
OMFG.jpg

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Stuff will eventually happen. We are all going to kick the bucket some day. The world will end. Dogs and Cats will get along. etc. This can be no different than the oil speculators that drive the petroleum prices one way or another based on their predictions. The Fed is going to monitor things as usual and who knows, maybe the entire gubment will go into economic ruin due to another shutdown. Just remember that if something like this were to happen, this is a good reason for Obama to declare a State of Emergency and extend his term as our president! I mean, who better to help this country out of the crisis. He has done such a good job so far that there is no limit to what he can do! Damn, we need a sarcasm font!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Support is at 16376 y'all. Pay attention.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Beans, Bullion and Bullets for the win. Just moved all of my retirement today into a safer fund. Been reading about this for several months now.
Take a gander at inverse etf's. They're rocking right now, and provide a good hedge.