Echo Trigger?

Faktory 47

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I could see putting that on a 9mm AR.

That on a 9mm suppressed SBR with subsonic loads would be a badass HD rifle. Super fast quiet 147gr double taps, I think I have a bit of a chubby now.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
This honestly irritates me more than anything. Is it cool? Sure. But, this is the shit that pisses of Killary and the rest of them. We're constantly pushing our limits, and taunting them to push more gun control on us.

-Armor piercing pistol ammo isnt allowed? Ok, Ill make a rifle into a pistol...
-SBRs require a tax stamp? Ok, ill bend some definitions...
-Full auto requires a tax stamp? No problem, I made a rifle shoot just as fast and more accurately...

I feel like this shit hurts us more than it helps us in any way personally.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
This honestly irritates me more than anything. Is it cool? Sure. But, this is the shit that pisses of Killary and the rest of them. We're constantly pushing our limits, and taunting them to push more gun control on us.

-Armor piercing ipstol ammo isnt allowed? Ok, Ill make a rifle into a pistol...
-SBRs require a tax stamp? Ok, ill bend some definitions around...
-Full auto requires a tax stamp? No problem, I made a rifle shoot just as fast and more accurately...

Maybe. It did with the Sig Braces.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Maybe. It did with the Sig Braces.
Yeah thats exactly what im talking about. This shit is their bread and butter... I can see it now, "Assault weapons can now be altered with this trigger from your local grocery store to shoot 62,000 rounds per minute even more accurately than military rifles!! Assault weapons should be BANNED!!"

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code

-Armor piercing pistol ammo isnt allowed? Ok, Ill make a rifle into a pistol...
-SBRs require a tax stamp? Ok, ill bend some definitions...

I agree and it's sad that the fact these "loopholes" are there and people arnt being killed left and right really just prove that the laws they are getting around are that stupid.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I agree and it's sad that the fact these "loopholes" are there and people arnt being killed left and right really just prove that the laws they are getting around are that stupid.
Yupp, but it is hurting us in the long run. I feel like we should try and bend less damn rules and probably have less issues with the gubment... Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: AtlMedic

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Yupp, but it is hurting us in the long run. I feel like we should try and bend less damn rules and probably have less issues with the gubment... Just my 2 cents.
I see where you are coming from, but this seems fucking awesome! I was ALWAYS wondering why no one did this earlier. I always thought about his concept of a fire on releases to go right up to line with the rules.

Although nearly $500 is nuts, sure beats $18-$25k for an M16 or DIAS.

Seems as controllable or better tha even 3rb with some practice.

Fuck the ATF and their ass backwards judgements. This is not the first trigger to be approved then suddenly "oops, that's too fun, now it's banned" by the ATF.

Reactions: Righter13