Double Taps are BS

American Revival Apparel Company

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
That's just silly talk. Everyone knows that the mere muzzle blast from 45 ACP will tear limb from limb. You don't even need to hit him, much less need to waste an extra round of ammunition.

Reactions: AirOpsMgr

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Whatever you decide, just practice.

Reactions: DoglegArms

Kobayashi

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
Two center mass, one in the dick, one in the head. I think I'll call it a Hozambique drill. Maybe copyright it, or patent it or whatever shit keeps you sumbitches from profiting off my ideas.
I believe you have enough solid material there to create your own mildly profitable YouTube channel.

Reactions: Hoss
H

Hoss

My plan is to just panic and shoot till empty. Accuracy by volume.

I just bring out the big gun.
fish.gif

Reactions: FatAlbert

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Really mean dude..jeez.
Comma after "mean" and there are three periods in an ellipses. Two more, in fact, than the one your mother is currently on.

Also, your childhood bedroom is very angsty. I'd take down the Nirvana posters next time you're home.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Comma after "mean" and there are three periods in an ellipses. Two more, in fact, than the one your mother is currently on.

Also, your childhood bedroom is very angsty. I'd take down the Nirvana posters next time you're home.
:( I just have a faded poster of the SR-71 Blackbird and an old Quarter Horse association bumper sticker on my gun rack. :(

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The reason instructors teach two center mass and one Cranial Vault, is that if the perp is wearing a vest..Then head shot will do the job.

Willy`s got a point though. I do like shoot in the dick part.......