Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Shit.... Neither the Dodgers or the Brewers could handle the sox or the Astros for that matter. Whoever wins the ALCS takes the WS.

And I say that as someone who has been cussing the sox pitching.

I thought the Astros had enough for the Sox till umpire made the wrong call the other night with flying Mookys miss effort on the HR.

It’s rigged !! LoL

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Go Braves!...We'll get them next year! I've been saying that since 1996 so maybe if I keep saying it then it'll eventually come true one day. Based upon our history we only have approximately 20 years to go.

Reactions: Rwjeter

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
It's going to be a boring world series. The Redsox are simply too good for anyone in the NL.

It brings me joy to watch them destroy the Yankees and the Dodgers, two teams that I hate almost as much as I love the Redsox.

Btw, I'm a braves fan too unless they are playing my boys from beantown.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
It's going to be a boring world series. The Redsox are simply too good for anyone in the NL.

It brings me joy to watch them destroy the Yankees and the Dodgers, two teams that I hate almost as much as I love the Redsox.

Btw, I'm a braves fan too unless they are playing my boys from beantown.

You suck. How did you end up a boston fan?

Falcon1

Hunter
Oct 18, 2018
As someone that doesn't watch a whole lot of baseball that was an entertaining game until the HR in the 7th blew it open.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
You suck. How did you end up a boston fan?

Two reasons.

1. When I was going through my divorce I spent 3 months in Boston working. I had nothing better to do than drink beer and watch baseball in the hotel bar.

Those Boston fans hated the Yankees even more than I did as a braves fan it drew me to them

2. I was already a redsox fan when I I had my brain aneurysm but since it happened in Boston i spent a month at Massachusetts General....during baseball season.

Both times were really low points in my life but my Redsox gave me something to cheer for.

Reactions: dial1911 and karlvv

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Two reasons.

1. When I was going through my divorce I spent 3 months in Boston working. I had nothing better to do than drink beer and watch baseball in the hotel bar.

Those Boston fans hated the Yankees even more than I did as a braves fan it drew me to them

2. I was already a redsox fan when I I had my brain aneurysm but since it happened in Boston i spent a month at Massachusetts General....during baseball season.

Both times were really low points in my life but my Redsox gave me something to cheer for.

That makes sense. I have more respect for a real fan than I do for any of the fair weather fans. I get along pretty well with Boston fans because we understand what it is. I think you are right about this team. It looks like they will roll LA.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Btw, I was a braves fan simply because that was the name of my little league team when I was 5. Being from New Mexico we didn't have pro teams so we just picked one randomly to root for seemed like as good a reason as any.

Reactions: karlvv