did i do the right thing ???

American Revival Apparel Company

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
so almost got in a fight tonight ( i wanted to make the mother fucker eat the curve ) but walked away because there was about 6 kids age's 6-12 near watching . now i feel like a pussy and still want to made him eat the curve.

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
More details
keeps running his mouth about me to a real close friend . sent him a text asking for us to be civil for the sake of our mutual friend . he then came to where we was and started to run his mouth .stepped up to me . i was about to hit him when i seen my son and his friends right there watching

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
Fuck his old lady
haha no . he is mad because our close friend which is like family stop talking/seeing to him about a year ago because he could not get along with me and my wife .they are friends now and he is starting the same shit . i tried the high road asked him for us to be civil for her . thats when it went to shit

H

Hoss

haha no . he is mad because our close friend which is like family stop talking/seeing to him about a year ago because he could not get along with me and my wife .they are friends now and he is starting the same shit . i tried the high road asked him for us to be civil for her . thats when it went to shit
Send him pictures of you poking his old lady. One way or another, it'll get fixed soon thereafter.

Reactions: Shemp and sam
H

Hoss

If that's not your thing, it's cool. Just take a crap on the hood of his car 2-3x a week for the next 5-6 months.

Reactions: sam

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Meh, just maintain the higher ground, nothing good ever comes from stooping to the level of an ignorant douchebag.

You'll come across many douchebags in life, and while part of you would love nothing more than to punch him in the throat or stick an ice pick in his ear drum, your ability to maintain control and civility in adverse conditions will speak volumes about you as a person.

However, should you decide to beat the shit out of him, post video or pcis ;)

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
Meh, just maintain the higher ground, nothing good ever comes from stooping to the level of an ignorant douchebag.

You'll come across many douchebags in life, and while part of you would love nothing more than to punch him in the throat or stick an ice pick in his ear drum, your ability to maintain control and civility in adverse conditions will speak volumes about you as a person.

However, should you decide to beat the shit out of him, post video or pcis ;)
i think i did right now that i have cooled off about it

Reactions: Gunsite Grad

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Be a man and disassociate yourself from the situation. Who gives a fuck what some asshole says or thinks about a friend? Ignore it, unless you value his opinion. It sounds like you don't.

Reactions: Shemp and sam