Design Updates and News

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
Design update News

As you can see the design of CompactCarryForum.com has been updated to a new design. The changes follow the failure to control the other theme in ways I wanted to do it since so many properties within the theme was linked.

The Current theme allows users easier access to their messages, alerts and better readability. The design is a basic theme with some colors, the banner was made using the eagle as everyone seemed to like that and a flat world map in the background to give the forum some design and color difference.

You will notice at the bottom of the forum is now an nice clean footer giving more info to different sites and areas of the forum. More Friends will be added as the days come, you will also notice that there is a donation button for users to donate any amount to the forum and a account upgrade option. The Account upgrade gives you a nice banner under you name showing that you are a Forum Sponsor.

Forum Sponsor is a user upgrade group that allows anyone to purchase it, The cost is $25 a year and the money goes back into the forum to provide finances for the forum such as hosting, graphics, advertisements and more. This is a affordable way for anyone to show support to the forum.

The domain was set to expire on the 19th and it has been renewed for another year so I hope you all are happy to know that I will be seeing you more over the next year. This is a pun and happy shooting Guys!