Dead Air Armament now selling muzzle brake

GA Firing Line

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
This is a really cool muzzle brake, and you can now buy it on its own. It reduces flash and acts as a recoil reducing muzzle brake. I wish I had the copy of the video, but at night it stayed completely dark.
deadair2.jpg

As I was told by Dead Air, the small little holes before the muzzle brake ports work to extinguish the flame as it enters the first port. It is a really cool brake IMO.

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
I started the team at Greenbrier HS in 2007 and graduated in 2008 can't recall if we ever played each other.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
This is a really cool muzzle brake, and you can now buy it on its own. It reduces flash and acts as a recoil reducing muzzle brake. I wish I had the copy of the video, but at night it stayed completely dark.
deadair2.jpg

As I was told by Dead Air, the small little holes before the muzzle brake ports work to extinguish the flame as it enters the first port. It is a really cool brake IMO.
Is there a video available of the night shooting? Very curious about the flash suppressing ability of this brake.
So when/where can I get one of these brakes?
I can guarantee you that QRF will have them.
I can't wait to pick up a Sandman S eventually, so compact and such a nice QD mount.
I'm really interested in this one two. Last year, I bought an M4-2000 because I didn't want the extra length and weight associated with a multi caliber can. Of course, a few months later the Omega and Sandman S are announced. FML.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Is there a video available of the night shooting? Very curious about the flash suppressing ability of this brake.

I can guarantee you that QRF will have them.

I'm really interested in this one two. Last year, I bought an M4-2000 because I didn't want the extra length and weight associated with a multi caliber can. Of course, a few months later the Omega and Sandman S are announced. FML.
We were watching it on an employee cellphone, I don't think they've made a video for public consumption regarding the flash hiding capability

Reactions: DarthVader