American Revival Apparel Company

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
If you have cans from DA that use keymo lock system and you have SiCo cans either Omega Saker or Hybrid that use ASR locking system but you want modularity between the different cans in different guns there is an answer from Dead Air. You can install keymo on the SiCo cans and pick up some extra DA flash hiders or brakes and replace the ASR flash hiders and breaks. No more confusion or checking which can will work with the gun. They will all work together. Has anyone tried this setup and what are your thoughts. From my degree in youtubeology I can see most are impressed with the upgrade just costly to do.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Can go the other direction as well and mount onto the ASR brakes as well.

Yup that’s true. I’m thinking I like the ratcheting attach better from DA. Since you have to time the FH and align the Keymo each time so it goes right back in the same spot every time for better repeatable poi

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Yup that’s true. I’m thinking I like the ratcheting attach better from DA. Since you have to time the FH and align the Keymo each time so it goes right back in the same spot every time for better repeatable poi
Does the same one the ASR mounts as well. The can bottoms out on the mount and then you lock it down. I have a very repeatable POI shift on any rifle that I use the Omega on.