Faktory 47

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I ran out of coke...so the wife suggested we drive through Wendy's on the way home so I could get a large coke with no ice...so I could have my drink. I poured the remain half bottle of Jeffersons Ocean into a half filled large Wendy's cup of coke and am currently drinking it.

Reactions: sam and Balthaz

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I ran out of coke...so the wife suggested we drive through Wendy's on the way home so I could get a large coke with no ice...so I could have my drink. I poured the remain half bottle of Jeffersons Ocean into a half filled large Wendy's cup of coke and am currently drinking it.
So you are admitting to an open container violation on the interwebz, or did you wait until you were at home??

If you are still driving, what is the nearest intersection and what direction are you currently driving?...... just out of curiosity, of course

Reactions: sam and Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
So you are admitting to an open container violation on the interwebz, or did you wait until you were at home??

If you are still driving, what is the nearest intersection and what direction are you currently driving?...... just out of curiosity, of course

No I was at home Officer Killjoy....

8 years in the Air Force listening to and seeing what happens to drinking and driving jackasses has had its affect on me...i won't chance it.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Ah, I see you are already at home; disregard on my previous request .... I guess tonight isn't the night that I can get you incarcerated and violated by lonely cell mates :(

Well I mean let's not rule anything out...

Reactions: Balthaz