rayzer007

Older 37, newer 442 S&W

0624121535.jpg

Ray

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
Oh Ray! Why do you have to do this to me buddy? ;) You know how much I like S&W J-frames. ;D Each time I see that S&W 442 of yours, I start getting the shakes and want to head to the LGS. :) And this time, you had to pair it up with your S&W Model 37? You’re killin’ me down here! :)

This torture you’re putting me through caused me to get my Model 37 out of my safe. This is the gun I carried for 18 ½ years before I started carrying my Ruger LCP. I still carry this snub-nose at least once a week.

Nice pair of revolvers Ray…real nice! ;D

Sarge

SargesSWModel37.jpg

R

rayzer007

Sarge said:
Nice Commander Ray!
Thanks Sarge; those are Hogue rubber palm swell panels; and I have a set of Hogue rubber wrap-around w/ finger grooves. Both are absolutely outstanding grips! The model 37 in the first picture has Hogue Bantam grips; even better than the stock ones on the 442, if that is possible!?!
Ray

M

mukwah

Nice grips Ray! I really like the profile on those!

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

R

rayzer007

mukwah said:
Nice grips Ray! I really like the profile on those!

Thanks Muk. They take away from concealability, but provide a full hand, tacky, soft grip, and point naturally. I thought they would be appropriate for a shoulder holster or OWB with a coat. For the price I couldn't let it pass. I was considering them a while back @ 24.95 + tax, so this was a great opportunity.

Ray

M

mukwah

That's right Ray. If you have a good eye for value and a quick keyboard finger you can pick some good deals on EBay!

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

R

rayzer007

mukwah said:
That's right Ray. If you have a good eye for value and a quick keyboard finger you can pick some good deals on EBay!

The EBay seller is "denniskneale". He offers free shipping on all orders and has nothing but 5 star ratings (1500+). All his stuff (firearms related) is extremely reasonably priced. He is a fellow I am going to periodically check on. As a matter of fact, I saved him as a 'favorite seller', so when he has new products for sale I will get an email.

Ray