Compact Carry Forum new ownership

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
Compact Carry forum is under new management and has a new owner. I wold like to thank Little Honcho for the work that he had some as well as the mods work from the time this forum had began. I found this forum while searching for everyday carry. I saw an opportunity to own the forum and what a resource it is for people. I contacted Little Honcho and was able to make a offer that made me and him happy.

Little Honcho was a great leader in the community but he wasn't able to dedicate the time needed to this community. He would not have sold it to me if he though I would change everything and that is not the case. I have upgraded the forum to a new software, gave the forum a make over and added some SEO to the forum to help the forum gain traffic, get members and continue to grow. I am still in the process of getting all the settings right and will continue to build the forum up. I removed all moderators because I am unsure of who is still with us and if you would like to help with the community please PM me.

Reactions: 4 people