Combat Carbine, June 15, Aragon GA

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Precision Applications, LLC will be holding a Combat Carbine Course on Saturday, June 15, 2019 in Aragon GA.

4321 Macland Road
Powder Springs GA

Starting time is 7am and we will run until 5pm with a 1 hour break for lunch.

Topics covered will include, but are not limited to:
-Reloads
-Transitions to secondary weapons
-Malfunctions clearance
-Shooting while moving, including negotiating obstacles
-Use of cover, to include over, under and both sides of cover. We will also cover special circumstances, like over or under extremely low cover. This could be over a street curb, or under a parked vehicle.
-Multiple threat engagement techniques

Gear list:
Carbine with sling
Handgun with holster, minimum 1 spare mag on your person
650 rounds for the carbine (bring more if you have a "heavy trigger finger")
100 rounds for the handgun
Minimum of 2 carbine magazines on your person for reloads. I recommend at least 8 magazines total for the course.
Eye and ear protection
Hat with a front brim
Plenty of water

Cost of the course is $200. Your course fee must be paid in advance in order for your slot to be guaranteed. I accept checks, money orders, cash and discrete PayPal (you cover the 3.5% fees, no gifts please). I am limiting the course to 20 students.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Semper Fi!

Last edited:

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Precision Applications, LLC will be holding a Combat Carbine Course on Saturday, June 8, 2019 in Aragon GA.

Starting time is 7am and we will run until 5pm with a 1 hour break for lunch.

Topics covered will include, but are not limited to:
-Reloads
-Transitions to secondary weapons
-Malfunctions clearance
-Shooting while moving, including negotiating obstacles
-Use of cover, to include over, under and both sides of cover. We will also cover special circumstances, like over or under extremely low cover. This could be over a street curb, or under a parked vehicle.
-Multiple threat engagement techniques

Gear list:
Carbine with sling
Handgun with holster, minimum 1 spare mag on your person
650 rounds for the carbine (bring more if you have a "heavy trigger finger")
100 rounds for the handgun
Minimum of 2 carbine magazines on your person for reloads. I recommend at least 8 magazines total for the course.
Eye and ear protection
Hat with a front brim
Plenty of water

Cost of the course is $200 your course fee must be paid in advance in order for your slot to be guaranteed. I accept checks, money orders, cash and discrete PayPal (you cover the 3.5% fees, no gifts please). I am limiting the course to 20 students.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Semper Fi!
I really need to get out to one of your courses.

Do you need/recommend a double AR mag pouch, or will a single work? In other words, does the mag in the gun count as "one on your person?"

What do you recommend for optics for this course?

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code

Do you need/recommend a double AR mag pouch, or will a single work? In other words, does the mag in the gun count as "one on your person?"

I personally run a vest in these courses in order to not have to run back to the tent every 5 mins. Can carry 6+1 mags and basically make it through each session without running back a single time.

If you want to use mine let me know. Happy to lend it to a brotha

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I personally run a vest in these courses in order to not have to run back to the tent every 5 mins. Can carry 6+1 mags and basically make it through each session without running back a single time.

If you want to use mine let me know. Happy to lend it to a brotha
Thanks!

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
This would be a good one to get in on. I’ll see what I can do.

Reactions: Cudruln

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code

One in the gun, one on your belt, and one in your pocket to move up when your pouch becomes empty would work. Of course, a double or more will work.

I recommend one in the gun plus 2 spares for reloads, on your person.

I have guys that stage their mags in everything from a vest carrier to their pockets. Whatever works for you is fine with me.

Iron sights, RDS, HWS, an LPVO......all will work just fine for this particular course.

Reactions: Laufen

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
@cmshoot would a Scorpion or similar PCC be sufficient, or would you advise a more intermediate 5.56/7.62x39 carbine?

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
@Rwjeter if you need to I have a carbine you can borrow if the pcc won’t work in this class.
Thanks bud! I'd just need to get an upper and I'd be GTG. But who doesn't love a reason for a whole new set up?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
How about an 11.5" AR pistol with an SBA3 brace on it?

This is about a week before my birthday so I'm thinking it'd be a good birthday present to myself. My goal for 2019 is to take some more training courses. I took one handgun course this year but it's been about 5 or 6 years since my last carbine course so I know I'm rusty and want to fix that. I like that this is a 1 day course. It's hard for me to clear 2 consecutive days to dedicate to anything these days.

SET training course M&G???

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I’m talking to the wife tonight about making this happen. So I’d say yes to SET training day.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
How about an 11.5" AR pistol with an SBA3 brace on it?

This is about a week before my birthday so I'm thinking it'd be a good birthday present to myself. My goal for 2019 is to take some more training courses. I took one handgun course this year but it's been about 5 or 6 years since my last carbine course so I know I'm rusty and want to fix that. I like that this is a 1 day course. It's hard for me to clear 2 consecutive days to dedicate to anything these days.

SET training course M&G???

That will work just fine.

Reactions: Jake