Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Colonel Sanders

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Don't know about that, but the wifey brought home some extra crispy Friday that was off the chain!

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Loves me some original herbs and spices!

I don't care who's picture is out front.

This guy built an empire (well, relatively speaking).

Colonel-Sanders.jpg

H

Hoss

Loves me some original herbs and spices!

I don't care who's picture is out front.

This guy built an empire (well, relatively speaking).

Colonel-Sanders.jpg
Exactly
The new guy is nothing like the southern gentleman I always associated with KFC's founder.

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Then they could play Tequila during the commercial sharing advertising costs with Taco Bell. You are a genius!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Who's going to be the person to take Turkish/Greek food mainstream via fastfood. There's an empire out there waiting for you all you Gyro/Kebab afficianados.

jwtug

Tamer of Electrons
Lifetime Supporter
Exactly
The new guy is nothing like the southern gentleman I always associated with KFC's founder.
That's Darrel Hammond from SNL. He was well known for his great impersonation of Bill Clinton. Not so great in the KFC commercials though.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Who's going to be the person to take Turkish/Greek food mainstream via fastfood. There's an empire out there waiting for you all you Gyro/Kebab afficianados.

Thanks a lot.

Now I want gyros for breakfast. Or lunch.

One great thing about the festivals we sell my wife's soap is there's always a place to get gyros.

Arby's had a gyro for a short time which was decent.

DaBlock

Woodsman
Lifetime Supporter
True story; my late father in law sold jets. As a backup service he did flights for corp customers that had service being done. He flew the Colonel in his later years, a few times. He was an angry old bigot who hated chicken and he laughed at people who ate it. I shit you not.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
True story; my late father in law sold jets. As a backup service he did flights for corp customers that had service being done. He flew the Colonel in his later years, a few times. He was an angry old bigot who hated chicken and he laughed at people who ate it. I shit you not.

Did he own slaves too?

DaBlock

Woodsman
Lifetime Supporter
Don't think he's that old, but he was apparently a jackass of the highest order. He also apparently canned tuna and crackers since that is what he brought on every flight. There was an A&E/History Channel special featuring him a few years ago, he was a fierce competitor and absolutely driven to win.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Interesting...the gentleman wasn't so gentlemanly

Reactions: sam