College Game Day 2017

Howard Law

shootin4fun

Veritas Aequitas
Sep 1, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Penn State won!
Georgia won a great defensive game that made history.
Clemson beat Auburn :)
Oklahoma beat OSU!!! (I hate the Buckeyes)
And Lamar Jackson with Louisville is a freakin beast! Heisman candidate for sure!

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
That was a close one. I'm pretty sure that we had almost as many penalty yards as we did rushing yards. All of those 15 yard penalties and automatic 1st downs for facemasking almost cost us the game.

I can't understand if you know the refs are calling everything the see against UGA then why are the hands going to the face. At one point we actually doubled the penalty yards ND had in fact we gave them a TD with the amount of yds we were penalized. That's too sloppy and needs work. I'm glad they fought it out for the win. That was a huge win for the Dawgs.

Reactions: Jake

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Penn State won!
Georgia won a great defensive game that made history.
Clemson beat Auburn :)
Oklahoma beat OSU!!! (I hate the Buckeyes)
And Lamar Jackson with Louisville is a freakin beast! Heisman candidate for sure!

Your Lions looked good
Couple big wins yesterday for UGA Clemson and Okl. Yeah I'm not a buckeye fan either. L Jackson the defending Heisman winner did awesome too 300 pass 100 run 2xs in a row should be an awesome matchup against Clemson next week.

Reactions: shootin4fun

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I can't understand if you know the refs are calling everything the see against UGA then why are the hands going to the face. At one point we actually doubled the penalty yards ND had in fact we gave them a TD with the amount of yds we were penalized. That's too sloppy and needs work. I'm glad they fought it out for the win. That was a huge win for the Dawgs.

Yep. We were at ~10% for penalties per snap at one point. We are #11 in the country for most penalized teams. That's unacceptable. Something has got to change otherwise we are going to start giving games away. We nearly did last night.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Yep. We were at ~10% for penalties per snap at one point. We are #11 in the country for most penalized teams. That's unacceptable. Something has got to change otherwise we are going to start giving games away. We nearly did last night.

I agree with you. We made that game more difficult giving them penalty yds because they converted with our help. You can't play SEC teams that way or you will loose.

Reactions: Okuma and Jake

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Couple good SEC games today I gotta work most the day but plan on seeing some late games tonight.

Ten vs Fla can the gators score today
LSU vs Miss St could be an upset

Clem vs Lou will cardinals get first loss

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Fla got a hail marry full of grace to win that one. What a finish.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Don't like either of them,but that was a damn interesting last 20mins!

Don't like Fla or Ten either. Best team lost that game though. Ten waited to late to start driving the ball. J Kelley is a beast he carried a lot a weight. Fla fans and defense made it tough for Ten too

TN fucked the pooch on that one!!

Yes they did

Reactions: Knessler

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Dang N Fitzgerald is on fire for the Miss St Bulldogs. That's gonna be a tough game for UGA next week even at home in Athens

LSU has 2 ejected targeting called on helmet to helmet.
Heck of an uphill battle for them

shootin4fun

Veritas Aequitas
Sep 1, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I went to Ole Miss vs Miss State last year for the Egg Bowl. Fitzgerald dismantled the Ole Miss team almost single handedly. Most seniors were not in that game but it was 48-20. Crazy game!

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
The only reason I want Clemson to win is because Petrino is a scum bag. He screwed the Falcons back in the day.

There is a good chance this happens. Not a fan of the Orange teams but I'm with you there. Petrino is a douche no doubt
46db9ed18b4834a5e468132fb20d6439.jpg