Christmas Day at son's man-cave

Faktory 47

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
That sounds like fun, Rich.

Our Christmas Eve routine is to have our sons over for a fondue dinner. We have several different meats - beef, chicken, shrimp, and another that changes each year, mushrooms, onions, and more which are all cut up bite-sized and all get cooked by whoever's going to eat it in hot oil in the fondue pots on the table.

Christmas Day is more just for Cindy and me to relax. That's something that is more than welcome for both of us after weeks of work getting ready for all sorts of things in and out of the home.

My brother, sisters, their kids, and my Dad live elsewhere in the country. The same goes for Cindy's sisters and their kids. We get together with all of them but usually not at Christmas time.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Good skills there Rich. We just get together at my mom's house for food and visiting. Today we are holed up with what they are calling "blizzard like" conditions. About 6 inches of snow with 20 to 40 mph winds. Laying around like an old cut dog today.

WAcarry

Hunter
Jun 22, 2012
WA State
Nice flying Rich!
I just got one those helicopters for Christmas from my wife and they're a blast.
Every time we went to the mall I would go play with them so my wife figured I must have wanted one.