Chris Wallace vs Wayne LaPierre. Gun Rights. Feb 3, 2013

Howard Law

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
LOL. Of course he kept interupting Chris Wallace had his talking points and lined up with clips ready to roll. He then proceeds to ask his questions. Looking for any of those I gotcha moments.

LaPierre points out that although Obama claimed during the election he was not really going to "take away your guns" but since then plans to do quite the opossite. LaPierre tries to address issues like Mental Health and the Gang Problem, but Wallace discredits any of that since it only distracts from eliminating guns which is the only "sure" solution.

LaPierre has been at this for awhile and continues to fight the fight. Chiris Wallace is just another elitist journalist supporting the politically correct agenda of passing feel good laws that do nothing to solve the problem.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
As I posted on another thread, FBI stats show that in 2010 Americans defended themselves with firearms over 2 million times. That is pretty much the only stat I need.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
We need to get Ken Wahl on some of these shows. He was the actor in the series Wiseguy. Smart, pretty funny, calm, and 100% pro gun. I heard him on the Dana Loesch Show today out of St. Louis. Good stuff.