Chechnyans...wow

Faktory 47

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Really sad we have so many enemies! Can't imagine what makes a human mind think of & carry out such dastardly acts against mankind! Yogi :-[

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
It is sad Yogi... We have always been a support to other lands in trouble, and have never fought wars to gain land or power in continuing way. We have had our mistakes..but we have always sent our forces to aid and to advance.. hope it stays that way. Tough times.

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
These two guys walked through the crowds at the finish line and sat their bags down, while no doubt looking some of their victims in the face. There is no rhyme, reason or pacification with a mentality of that sort.

It wasn't some inept shoe or diaper bomber this time. It was an assault on a soft target, followed now by a fire fight in Watertown. I guess these fellows didn't get the memo that the War on Terror was over. Let us take it as a Wake Up Call.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
Justice must definitely be served and a thorough cleansing of every involvement must take place, but I'm glad that no one is rattling sabers over this.

Slowhand

Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
America like England and other countries have a long history of allowing people to seek political refugee status from injustice at the hand of oppressive governments. Muslim Chechnya's folks have been allowed such refuge, but we may have let some wolves in by mistake. While Washington D.C. is focused on Immigration reform this week our politicians might want to certain realities.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Most of our enemies are the result of two things; envy and our habit of sticking our nose in other people's business (usually with good intentions). I get that. But how you get from that to blowing up people just going about their business is beyond me.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
If anyone asks why would you ever need an AR-15, answer---Watertown, MA. What would you like to have when police tell you to hunker down because there is a terrorist killer in your neighborhood? A 7 round mag would not be my choice!

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
framedcraig1 said:
True Doug.. Maybe a 12 gauge so that you can destroy your home instead of the BG...

Oh, I would have one of those too. But having 30 rounds at a time and a capability to reach out a little farther seems more comforting to me. I'd have my xd 9 service model with its 16+1 along for the ride too.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I have learned so much in the last year or so that I would just call the police and wait for them because guns are so dangerous and the bad guys may take it away from me anyway. ::)

Slowhand

Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
"All the people in that Watertown neighborhood, hiding, doors locked. ... How many of them, do you think -- and worried that this guy might get into their home, maybe take them hostage -- how many of them, do you think, might like a gun? To be able to protect themselves and defend their homes."

Chris Wallace asked this question yesterday and you can bet that it wasn't asked on MSNBC News.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/04/his_fathers_son.html#ixzz2R0cLtGHb

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
bigdogdaddy said:
I have learned so much in the last year or so that I would just call the police and wait for them because guns are so dangerous and the bad guys may take it away from me anyway. ::)
It's the right thing to do. :D

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
3Coyotes said:
bigdogdaddy said:
It's the right thing to do. :D

LMAO here! Actually, I recently watched a top government official (name and position withheld to not be political or start any flame wars) recommend that you get yourself a 12 GA shotgun and just shoot through the door. Oh well, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion I guess.

Slowhand

Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
April 19, 1776 – people at Lexington and Concord confronted several companies of soldiers of the British Army – the largest military force in the world.

April 19, 2013 – people in Boston and surrounding communities cowered and “sheltered in place” because of ONE man.

The nanny state at its finest….. Neuter the people and teach them to fear.”

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
lws380 said:
framedcraig1 said:
True Doug.. Maybe a 12 gauge so that you can destroy your home instead of the BG...

Oh, I would have one of those too. But having 30 rounds at a time and a capability to reach out a little farther seems more comforting to me. I'd have my xd 9 service model with its 16+1 along for the ride too.
Yeah...mine's got five in it....locked in the gun safe..but ready to go!(The winnie 12). The sks also has a thirty round mag with 25 in...right next to it in the safe. Guess I'll just have to use the LCR while Sher is unlocking the safe.. Hope she does't have to pull her LCP while getting into the safe....

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
Slowhand said:
April 19, 1776 – people at Lexington and Concord confronted several companies of soldiers of the British Army – the largest military force in the world.

April 19, 2013 – people in Boston and surrounding communities cowered and “sheltered in place” because of ONE man.

All I can say is that I completely agree with that assessment.

R

rayzer007

Slowhand said:

WOW !! What a great point Bill! That's excellent!

Ray

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
Slowhand said:

rayzer007 said:
WOW !! What a great point Bill! That's excellent!

Ray
I agree fully.