Cheap Cerakoting

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

DMR

CZ Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Snellville
Zip code
Looking to refinish my cz75 compact for cheap. Probably a single color. I'm in Gwinnett.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
How many parts are needing refinished? Just the slide and frame or are you looking to get everything done? I'm not near Gwinnett but you can UPS it to me and I can send it right back to your doorstep. PM me if you want a quote, Thanks!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
How many parts are needing refinished? Just the slide and frame or are you looking to get everything done? I'm not near Gwinnett but you can UPS it to me and I can send it right back to your doorstep. PM me if you want a quote, Thanks!

If I bring a slide to you in the morning can you have it done the same day and I pick it up in the afternoon? I have a place to go shooting about 10 minutes from downtown Thomaston but the slide I want you to coat is on my EDC.

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
If I bring a slide to you in the morning can you have it done the same day and I pick it up in the afternoon? I have a place to go shooting about 10 minutes from downtown Thomaston but the slide I want you to coat is on my EDC.
Definitely, I'd need to know a day or two in advance of course.

Reactions: karlvv and Jake

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Sweet! When are you the least busy?
It just depends. Some days I do two or three complete guns from start to finish, and some weeks all I do is two or three guns all week. I imagine Santa Clause is going to be getting all the business from now till Christmas so I'll probably be pretty slow.

Reactions: Jake and karlvv

DMR

CZ Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Snellville
Zip code
PM incoming.