centerfiresystems has lost my business

American Revival Apparel Company

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
for good

i had an issue with them previously where i ordered something that was not marked as backorder and then found out i wouldnt be able to get it for 2 months

screw that. anywho fast forward to a few weeks ago, i decided to hop on this deal (which evidently isnt running anymore)

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/delivered-ammo.aspx

last week i notice that the funds had not been deducted from my account nor was there a shipping date provided. i called and they said they were waiting on the tula ammo to arrive.

my first thought was "wtf, did you not have it in stock when i placed the order?"

anyway i was assured it would be arriving the following week and it will go out then. so no updates and i finally call to inquire. they still havent received the shipment of tula and told me it would be coming in either today or tomorrow

i cancelled the order right then and there. assholes, in an effort to keep down overhead they take the orders, make you wait, and then ship out. not only that but their "free delivery" is bullshit and they charge 5 to 10 bucks for signature confirmation on top of a 3% added charge because of credit card fees or some garbage

so ya, im not going to order from a distributor who doesnt have what they sell in stock

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
It's my understanding that you can discount for those who pay cash or check, but can not legally charge more for using a credit card.
tell that to adventure outdoor lmfao

of course they just list everything as a "cash price" but as an online vendor it is purely for deception IMO

Reactions: DoglegArms

Kobayashi

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
I cancelled the order right then and there. assholes, in an effort to keep down overhead they take the orders, make you wait, and then ship out. not only that but their "free delivery" is bullshit and they charge 5 to 10 bucks for signature confirmation on top of a 3% added charge because of credit card fees or some garbage

so ya, im not going to order from a distributor who doesnt have what they sell in stock

It's a newish business model called "not even in the neighborhood of in time". You get that when a company saves money by hiring Six Sigma Yellow Belts.

Reactions: Thenut