Calling all snipers

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
i gave it up because there was nowhere to shoot.....

traded off my 700 aac sd in a A5 stock with luepold glass

View attachment 13742
Same here, having a place past 100 yds was a long drive. The LR308 just sat in the safe so I traded it, then got the itch again and picked up a Savage FCP-K 308.....same thing, never shot it, so traded that one as well. Wish I would have kept the FCP

lr308 1.jpeg

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Agree to a point, but some of it is a bit over the top; I can't stand ranges with the 1 shot every 2 seconds policy..... So much for practicing quick groups

Reactions: Thenut and Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Not to mention that you want to disarm me just because,I'm shooting a rifle.

You can,have whatever rules you want but I won't give my money to anyone that expects to get it after disarming me.

Last edited:

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Not to mention that you want to disarm me just because,I'm shooting a rifle.

You can,have whatever rules you want but I won't give my no,ey to anyone that expects to get it after disarming me.
."not to mention I question the validity of anything written with such glaring grammar and spelling errors."

Reactions: AirOpsMgr
Nov 2, 2015
Taylorsville
No. It's because we have to account for every round fired and need to make sure that they are going into the berms. A round fired low and skipping off the dirt is just as bad as a round going over the berm.

Everyone says "but I can control it", ok, you may be able to control it, but the guy next to you just bought his rifle and copies what you are doing and sends one short, it ricochets out into the parking lot and goes thru a car window. Now people deem the place unsafe and we lose business and the insurance goes up.

If you want to shoot fast why not do it on your own property where you don't have to worry about where the rounds go?

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
No. It's because we have to account for every round fired and need to make sure that they are going into the berms. A round fired low and skipping off the dirt is just as bad as a round going over the berm.

Everyone says "but I can control it", ok, you may be able to control it, but the guy next to you just bought his rifle and copies what you are doing and sends one short, it ricochets out into the parking lot and goes thru a car window. Now people deem the place unsafe and we lose business and the insurance goes up.

If you want to shoot fast why not do it on your own property where you don't have to worry about where the rounds go?
Right, like I said, control

I live in a subdivision, but I'm lucky that Army Navy is just up the road and has no such restriction.

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Ahhh I thought by control you meant over the customers .....
Don't get me wrong, I understand why, and in some cases (Like Charlie Elliot depending on which RO is working), they'll let you do if they deem you're competent, same with using shotguns other than to "pattern"

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
So let me get this straight .....you have a rifle in your hands but you have no arms?

Then why the need to make me take off my CCW?

That makes it even worse...,you're disarming me,out of spite or because you think I'm retarded.....but you want my money to shoot your dirt