California - Votes for Raising Age to 21 Long Guns

GA Firing Line

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Then they would have to raise taxes again to help pay for lost funds to certain managment programs.Then half the peoples heads would explode when they find out how much hunting pays for land managment by Hunters.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I see plenty of people and businesses here and on other similar sites that won't sell a long gun to people under 21. Not saying I agree with the stance, but find some parts amusing.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
And of course there's a loop hole the size of the state... how hard is it to get a Cali hunting license?

The bill includes exemptions for anyone under 21 who serve as police officers, in the military or have valid state hunting licenses.

Not that criminals would do such a thing, but did this bill actually accomplish anything, other than possibly selling more hunting licenses?

Reactions: BangBang

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
And of course there's a loop hole the size of the state... how hard is it to get a Cali hunting license?

The bill includes exemptions for anyone under 21 who serve as police officers, in the military or have valid state hunting licenses.

Not that criminals would do such a thing, but did this bill actually accomplish anything, other than possibly selling more hunting licenses?
Forget the carry permit, just plop down a hunting license! I am sure those are not difficult to fake.

Oct 18, 2018
Georgia
Zip code
There's hope yet.

The California secession movement has been given the go-ahead to gather signatures for its effort after the ballot proposal was approved Monday.

California Secretary of State Alex Padilla (D) announced the ballot proposal's approval, which would ask the state's voters in 2020 if they want to discuss declaring independence from the U.S. If the initiative passes, that vote would take place May 4, 2021.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ion-movement-gets-cleared-to-begin-collecting

Reactions: Liberty

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
There's hope yet.

The California secession movement has been given the go-ahead to gather signatures for its effort after the ballot proposal was approved Monday.

California Secretary of State Alex Padilla (D) announced the ballot proposal's approval, which would ask the state's voters in 2020 if they want to discuss declaring independence from the U.S. If the initiative passes, that vote would take place May 4, 2021.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ion-movement-gets-cleared-to-begin-collecting

I might have to go cast an undocumented vote for that!

Reactions: Georgia Bystander