Bullet Proof Backpacks For Sale

American Revival Apparel Company

BrianWallis

Scout
Dec 22, 2017
Atlanta
Zip code
Hi everyone!!! My name is Brian Wallis and I own UpArmorGear.com. We specialize in taking everyday items like backpacks and putting a sealed NIJ-3a level panel OR sealed AR500 metal plate in the bag. No patches, no tags, only you know you were smart enough to buy one and as a thank you to all the good folks here, if you want a bag, we will give you a custom discount for SouthEast Traders members. 250.00 with a free T-shirt and free shipping plus tax instead of 275 plus tax and no T-shirt or shipping. We have one Targus 17" laptop backpack in stock and two Drago Assault backpacks in stock. Merry Christmas!!!!

drago.jpeg

Targus.jpeg

H

Hoss

I have seen these things in person and they are very well made and cool as shit. Awesome backpack and Brian is a great guy to deal with.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I have been looking for one of these since watching Warrior Poet, John Lovell talk about bulletproof backpacks.

Reactions: Hoss

BrianWallis

Scout
Dec 22, 2017
Atlanta
Zip code
  1. Thanks guys, I appreciate your input. It all came about when the wife asked for one to go to college with because she was not allowed to carry her XD45 on campus... As a mechanic I was determined to do it right instead of buying one of those mass produced deals. Huge thanks to Hoss. Uncle Sam never paid me much so we are a small company just trying to make it.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
These are cool. I have plans of getting one for my kid once he gets old enough to be able to carry the weight around at school.

Reactions: Hoss

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
The Kevlar only adds about 1.25 lbs or so. The metal plate however.... it's 10.21 lbs per sq foot for the 1/4 plate let alone the 3/8" plate.. Your kid will be ripped after about a semester....
He is currently only 7 in second grade. I am thinking at least middle school.

H

Hoss

The Kevlar only adds about 1.25 lbs or so. The metal plate however.... it's 10.21 lbs per sq foot for the 1/4 plate let alone the 3/8" plate.. Your kid will be ripped after about a semester....

At least now the kids use both straps. In my day only 1/2 of your body would get ripped with a backpack.

My daughter carries this stupid-expensive cheer team backpack. I might get you to look at it and see if you can work your magic on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1776

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
At least now the kids use both straps. I'm my day only 1/2 of your body would get ripped with a backpack.

My daughter carries this stupid-expensive cheer team backpack. I might get you to look at it and see if you can week your magic on it.
We probably have spine alignment problems from being too cool to use both straps.

Reactions: Axeman and 1776