American Revival Apparel Company

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Best so far is the Boulevard The Calling. It's right in the sweet spot with 8.5% abv and 75 IBU's.

What was the shitty one you hated? Was it clown show's something or another? I saw that one the other night.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
What was the shitty one you hated? Was it clown show's something or another? I saw that one the other night.
Yuengling.

Clown Shoes does some exceptional beers. They have a wide variety, I've probably had less than half of what they make.

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Yuengling.

Clown Shoes does some exceptional beers. They have a wide variety, I've probably had less than half of what they make.

No thats not it... You said it tasted like ass sweat filtered through a gym sock, Yuengling isnt that bad... It was a fu-fu type of beer.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
No thats not it... You said it tasted like ass sweat filtered through a gym sock, Yuengling isnt that bad... It was a fu-fu type of beer.
Hmm. Haven't had any fu fu brews, just good ol' American Micros. Ah, wait a minute, the Stone Pale Ale...that was it. Stone definitely isn't fu fu..they brew some hardcore shit.
I'm just not a fan of the genre. I'm sure it's an awesome American style pale ale, I just don't really care for American style pale ales.

Last edited:

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Hmm. Haven't had any fu fu brews, just good ol' American Micros. Ah, wait a minute, the Stone Pale Ale...that was it. Stone definitely isn't fu fu..they brew some hardcore shit.

You know what I meant. And you know I like the Euro trash beer. So I'll skip the Stone Pale Ale, and Try the clown shoes.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You know what I meant. And you know I like the Euro trash beer. So I'll skip the Stone Pale Ale, and Try the clown shoes.
Well it depends on which clown shoes. They do everything from pilsners to chocolate stouts.

fufu beer = Corona or Bud Light Lime, actually anything that comes in a green or clear bottle, anything brewed with rice that isn't sake.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Hey @Laufen , please put more fucks in your posts as you are slipping. Only a half dozen fucks in this one. No matter how many you use there are still plenty of fucks in world to go around. Why, every fucking day some fucktard at work is doing something fucking stupid that I almost feel like going fucking postal up in this bitch! And for fucks sake, keep up the great fucking work! I get a big ole jolly fucking laugh at some of these. And don't take it personal buddy, I am just fucking with you! And, fuck you if you can't take a joke!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Hey @Laufen , please put more fucks in your posts as you are slipping. Only a half dozen fucks in this one. No matter how many you use there are still plenty of fucks in world to go around. Why, every fucking day some fucktard at work is doing something fucking stupid that I almost feel like going fucking postal up in this bitch! And for fucks sake, keep up the great fucking work! I get a big ole jolly fucking laugh at some of these. And don't take it personal buddy, I am just fucking with you! And, fuck you if you can't take a joke!
I was pretty drunk.

Reactions: Mac11FA