Brian Hill of TCC shoots 58 out of 60 on FBI Qual Course

Howard Law
Mar 9, 2016
Marietta, GA
www.thecompletecombatant.com
Zip code
A fellow instructor, student for life and friend (John Correia of Active Self Protection - ASP) ran this course and made the statement that he thought that each firearms instructor should AT LEAST be able to PASS the FBI Qual Standards. Brian agreed 100% and accepted this "challenge". Please make sure that the instructors that you choose are qualified....do your homework.... ask questions.....
www.cmttgroup.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Cudruln

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Great job. It is one thing to teach students and yet another to actually demonstrate your ability. Extra cudos for completing in a "rustic" environment as compared to the manicured range the FBI students get to shoot on. You also proved that it takes nothing special to set this course up. I have attended a basic pistol course in which shooting was key focus. We had a group of students ranging from 13 to 70 and the final "test" was shooting at a standard silhouette target which state police agencies use for qualifying. Everyone in the class shot 65% or better. I enjoyed the class and would love to attend more. My work schedule prevents much of that. I always try and recommend to all levels of shooters that instructional courses are a great way to test and hone their skills.

Mar 9, 2016
Marietta, GA
Zip code
Great job. It is one thing to teach students and yet another to actually demonstrate your ability. Extra cudos for completing in a "rustic" environment as compared to the manicured range the FBI students get to shoot on. You also proved that it takes nothing special to set this course up. I have attended a basic pistol course in which shooting was key focus. We had a group of students ranging from 13 to 70 and the final "test" was shooting at a standard silhouette target which state police agencies use for qualifying. Everyone in the class shot 65% or better. I enjoyed the class and would love to attend more. My work schedule prevents much of that. I always try and recommend to all levels of shooters that instructional courses are a great way to test and hone their skills.

Thanks. I admit that my nerves were a bit shaken trying to manage all of this and then knowing that every hiccup was being filmed by my wife. I enjoy the challenges and will always be a student but does EVERYTHING have to me on YouTube? lol When your schedule allows, you are most welcome.

Reactions: Mac11FA