Bloomberg's at it again. I'd suggest we circle the wagons.

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8gyEjToC1M

Bloomberg's cranking his "Common sense" Gun Control Campaign again (Not that he ever stopped) with the usual suspects involved. It's all about emotion and disarming more honest, law abiding folks.

So I'm not waiting for the postman to drop the usual letter from the NRA in my box. I'm going to send them a check to help keep the wheels greased in another episode of "Our" never ending battle to keep my right to keep and bear arms. I got onboard in 1983 and honestly believe that if we hadn't stood our ground over the years we'd be just like those folks in New York, California, Illinois and other states up North who saw the politicians take away their rights.

So if you're like me and have a few thousand of dollars worth of guns in the safe or don't feel like having to walk out of your house unarmed, throw a few bucks into it. If you're supporting some other Gun Rights Group or another National one that's good. It just brings more folks in on our side.

Pops

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Maine
I am a life member. You get a lot of requests from them. I send in what I can but they are the only recourse for the 2nd amendment. :eek:

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
Pops said:
I am a life member. You get a lot of requests from them. I send in what I can but they are the only recourse for the 2nd amendment. :eek:

Agreed. I get the same requests and occasionally I'll send them some extra. This time around with Bloomberg's newest venture, we all need to stand together.