Best gun show in ohio?

Faktory 47

Steve22

Hunter
Feb 16, 2016
whats everyone's opinion on the best gun show in Ohio? I've been too the one in niles and it wasn't bad but there has to be better ones

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
To be honest with you, I haven't been to one that seems to be "better" than the other. I see the same vendors with the same guns at all of them. The fact that people want as much for a used gun as a new one also just puzzles me. I think the only way to find a bargain is to be like a lot of guys walking around asking "Are you selling your ......?" I missed out on a Sig P938 SAS that a guy carried in to trade in. He had bought it for his wife who didn't like it. Guy sold it outright to one of the afore mentioned "dealers" for $500 after an FFL dealer offered him $450 for it. I went to the Medina show back in March. Only thing I bought there was a doughnut and some raffle tickets.

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
There are 3 shows that happen every month within an hour of me, so I pretty much just stick to them.

The Tri-State Gun Collectors show in Lima is probably the best of the 3. Then the Maumee Valley Gun Collectors show in Toledo/Maumee is a close second. I also go to the Stateline Gun Show in Montpellier. It's much smaller than the other 2, but if there are no other shows that weekend I will hit it up anyway.

Lima show is this weekend and I'm really excited to spend some money that's been burning a hole in my pocket. Then the Maumee show is the next weekend in case I don't find what I want in Lima.

D

David

I'm with T.L so far the best one I've been to has to be the Lima show. Free parking, lots of vendors, loads of guns and related equipment.

The only thing I didn't like about the Maumee Valley one was having to pay to park. Other than that it was a pretty good show too.