BCM LPK

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Laces_Out_Marino

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Aug 14, 2015
CANTON, GA
Zip code
I just ordered one from Brownells. the reviews looked good on them and after watching the video about them on full 30 my mind was made up. not to mention you cant find any LPK's around now. anyone have one of these in their lower?

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I think I have one down stairs, not sure if I have used it or not. Let us know how everything fits.

One thing I have learned is that most lpk are the same, the tolerances are the only difference.

For a good source for lpk is
http://www.redbarnarmory.com/

You can build your own lpk and everything is of good quality.

Last edited:

BackWoods

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Temple
Zip code
One thing I have learned is that most lpk are the same, the tolerances are the only difference.

^^^ that's what I've been told too

Reactions: Cudruln

T-Roy

Hunter
Jun 24, 2015
Bcm has a "top tier" reputation, I've used some of their parts and always been.satisfied, but never a lpk. I'd be shocked if you had issues.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
My cousin got a lpk from a local store. There was not one part that was in spec.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I just ordered one from Brownells. the reviews looked good on them and after watching the video about them on full 30 my mind was made up. not to mention you cant find any LPK's around now. anyone have one of these in their lower?

These are an all new offering from BCM. They have never offered a "house brand" parts kit. I would expect the quality to be excellent. The improved milspec trigger is really interesting and I wonder how it will compare to the ALG. If it's on par with the QMS, then the lpk is a pretty good deal at $99. Especially with the Gunfighter grip and trigger guard included.

Laces_Out_Marino

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Aug 14, 2015
CANTON, GA
Zip code
I ordered it on brownells and then a little later I get an email saying that it is back ordered. I talked to their customer service and she tells me they never had it in stock, even though it said in stock on the page. whats the big run on LPK's lately?

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I ordered it on brownells and then a little later I get an email saying that it is back ordered. I talked to their customer service and she tells me they never had it in stock, even though it said in stock on the page. whats the big run on LPK's lately?
In that case, I thinks it's just because it was from BCM. And their initial release was a relatively small number of units. The only place I know of that actually had some in stock was G&R Tactical.

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
This past Memorial Day, primary arms was running a deal on DD LPKs...$20 off. Regularly priced at $94, so I got one at $74. Thought I had bought two but I checked my order confirmation to see I had only gotten one.

So I stand slightly corrected - one kit at $74 not two at $70.

Still, I think that was a good deal.