BB guns for defense.

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Do we need BB guns for self defense no but we do need them for training.
BB guns are excellent for trigger control indoor shooting with the price of ammo being so high it's the only way to go.
You can shoot four hundred rounds of BB's for a dollar and a quarter.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
I'm a believer.

You can do anything with a BB or (in my case) an Airsoft gun that you can do with a 9mm. That equates to serious training or just having a flat out ball shooting anywhere safety remains a primary concern.

My range may not like the small down tick in business, but it does make sense to me.

hoppy

Hunter
Jun 24, 2012
North Georgia
As davevabch recently recommended (does he work for PyramidAir?) I ordered the Umarex C02 Makarov package. The package included a bottle of BBs, the 40 pack of C02 clylinders, the gun and some Pellgun oil. The order was delayed because they were out of (wait for it) BBs. But they finally got BBs and shipped the order immediately. Haven't shot it yet but the reviews are good and the gun looks great. They seem like a good company. I just could not believe that a large company that sells air guns could be out of BBs. Go to WalMart and buy some! LOL. :p

hoppy

Hunter
Jun 24, 2012
North Georgia
OK Rich. I'll try to make that my New Year's project. My current setup in the basement is pretty crude. I got some actual NRA BB targets this week so that should help. I've gotten a lot of good info on BB type pistols and rifles from this forum, especially from Dave.